Terms and Conditions
- Only these general terms and conditions apply to all quotations, orders and agreements concluded between the Purchaser and Choose TeethCare BV (“Choose!”).
- The Buyer can only invoke deviating and / or additional stipulations if and insofar as they have been expressly accepted by Choose TeethCare.
- The Purchaser with whom these terms and conditions have been contracted once, accepts the applicability of these terms and conditions to subsequent agreements between him and Choose TeethCare.
- Establishment of the agreement
- A purchase agreement is concluded between Choose TeethCare and the Purchaser when the Purchaser accepts an offer from Choose TeethCare by completing the form made available by Choose TeethCare completely and correctly.
- Choose TeethCare reserves the right to change the prices of the products it offers in service form during the term of the service, whereby Choose TeethCare will inform the Buyer no later than 14 days in advance and the Buyer has the option to cancel the service within 10 days. without the Purchaser owing any compensation for products not delivered.
- Promotion codes and gift cards have the validity period stated by Choose TeethCare at the time of issue.
- Promotions and offers are valid while stocks last.
- Choose TeethCare friends – discount codes may not be used for commercial purposes and / or purposes other than those for which they were issued.
- Commercial purposes: Under no circumstances is it allowed to use the Choose TeethCare brand name and all possible combinations of misspells within url combinations in order to attract traffic that is used to distribute the friends discount code.
- Purpose of issuance: The friends discount code is intended to acquire new paying customers (via personal social media channels, email, word of mouth). Offering the friends discount code outside the personal channels (commercial channels) is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Every (attempted) fraud or other unauthorized act is registered and results in the use of the friend discount codes being denied. Choose TeethCare reserves the right to retroactively settle the discount obtained and the accumulated credit.
- For the payment, the Orderer can only use the payment options offered by Choose TeethCare.
- By using a payment link sent by Choose TeethCare for direct debit to the Purchaser, the Purchaser gives Choose TeethCare permission to also collect future payments from the relevant account number.
- Payment takes place no later than 14 days after a purchase agreement has been concluded. Recurring payment is made prior to each service period.
- In the event of late payment, for example due to reversal of the debited amounts or due to insufficient balance on the relevant account, an amount of EUR 2.50 will be charged.
- If payment is not made within the period stated therein after the first reminder, Choose TeethCare is entitled to terminate the service unilaterally with immediate effect, without prejudice to the right to compensation and the right to collect overdue payments and to recover the associated collection costs from the Buyer.
- The products remain the property of Choose TeethCare until the Purchaser has paid for the products.
- Payment reminders are only sent electronically by Choose TeethCare.
- Delivery, delivery time and execution
- Delivery takes place at the expense of Choose TeethCare to the address specified in the order.
- The Purchaser (i.e. the person to whom the shipment will be shipped) will be the declarant and importer in the country for which the shipment is destined.
- Orders are delivered within three to five working days after ordering, whereby delivery is only possible on days on which PostNL delivers in the relevant area. Choose TeethCare does not offer a pick-up option.
- The orderer is responsible for keeping contact details including delivery address up to date. If an order does not arrive because the contact details have not been entered correctly, Choose TeethCare will resend the order within three to five days after return of the order and receipt of the correct address and charge the shipping costs.
- To receive products from Choose TeethCare, the letterbox of the orderer has the following dimensions: at least 26.5 cm long and 3.2 cm high.
- Data protection
- Warranty and Liability
- Choose TeethCare only guarantees that the products it supplies are suitable for the purpose for which they are intended on the basis of the information provided by Choose TeethCare and guarantees that the products comply with any legal obligations and other government regulations that apply to that use.
- Choose TeethCare guarantees that the products and services it supplies are produced or delivered with respect for people and the environment, without using child labor.
- Choose TeethCare reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. It is recommended to consult these general terms and conditions regularly.
- If the Purchaser fails to fulfill its obligations under this agreement, Choose TeethCare has the choice to: a. to give the Purchaser the opportunity to still fulfill its obligations within a term set by Choose TeethCare; b. to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part without prior warning; Choose TeethCare reserves the right at all times to recover full compensation of all damage and costs from the Purchaser in addition to dissolution of the agreement.
- Disputes and applicable law
- Dutch law applies to all obligations between Choose TeethCare and the Purchaser.
- The District Court in Amsterdam is exclusively authorized to take cognizance of any disputes between Choose TeethCare and the Purchaser arising from or otherwise related to the agreement.
Retour policy Choose TeethCare BV
Returns Process – summary
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Choose TeethCare B.V. products we offer you a 30 day return service, free of charge. However all items must be returned to us in mint saleable condition. They must be returned unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Please contact our customer service before you return your products. They will be glad to further assist you.
We will reimburse the amount you paid for your purchase with us as soon as possible, within a maximum of 30 days after an assessment of the goods returned. The customer is responsible for shipping costs. Returns received outside the above time frame are not to be accepted.
Please send your returns to:
Choose TeethCare BV – Returns
Boutweg 2, 4731 TT Oudenbosch
When and if returning your products, please consider the following terms and conditions:
- We offer a 30 day return service.
- When we receive your package in good order, we will refund you within 30 days.
- Cosmetic products may only be returned unopened and in their original packaging for hygienic reasons. Unfortunately, we will not take back any used toothbrushes, opened containers, jars, tubes or bottles.
- We will only be able to accept returns on toothpaste pouches when they have not been used.
- We are able to process your returns and exchanges only when the order is returned to us in mint saleable condition, in original packaging and in a sturdy return box, faulty products excluded. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show wear and tear or other damage inflicted by the customer.
- Exchanges to different size will be shipped by Choose TeethCare free of cost.
- Damaged deliveries can be returned free of charge. Please contact customer service.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs. Returns received outside the above time frame are not to be accepted.
- In the event that the wrong product has been sent to you, we will refund the amount you paid for your purchase with us and any costs incurred on your behalf for the return of the wrong item shall also be refunded by us once we have received the goods from you within 30 days after purchase.